Last updated 10.08.2023
Data protection declaration
for the applicants and participants of the trainings “Inclusive Business” conducted by SCIO Network GmbH, “Sustainable Business” conducted by Cognos International GmbH and “Boost Your Business” conducted by GreenTec Capital Africa Foundation gGmbH on the storage and use of personal data by GreenTec Capital Africa Foundation gGmbH (GCAF) in Germany.
As the protection of personal data is very important for GreenTec Capital Africa Foundation gGmbH (GCAF), this declaration explains what data relating to the applicants and participants of the trainings is stored and the purpose for which it is used.
• The responsible office for data processing is:
GreenTec Capital Africa Foundation gGmbH
Mr Clemens Habig
Ottostraße 6, 53332 Bornheim
Telephone: +49 1727643850 · E-Mail: email@example.com
• Personal data (Name, Gender, Age, E-Mail address, contact number and organization) that are/were transmitted in connection with the implementation of the trainings are stored on GCAF servers.
• Your data is used solely for organizational purposes (selection of companies for the trainings, preparation of the trainings, implementation of the trainings).
• Legal basis for processing is your consent to this statement.
• GCAF uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your data against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons. Access to your personal data is restricted to GCAF staff who needs to process the data for the above-mentioned purpose, and who will handle the information you provide in a proper and confidential manner.
• GCAF is also authorized to forward data to project participants and the following organizations/entities to be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: Consultants and trainers of GCAF, SCIO Network GmbH & Co KG and COGNOS International GmbH, sub-contracted trainers by GCAF, SCIO Network GmbH & Co KG and COGNOS International GmbH as well as Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) staff from the Special Initiative and GIZ country offices. Before data is passed on to other individuals or institutions outside GCAF and the organizations/entities mentioned above – even in an anonymized form – the person responsible will contact the data subjects concerned.
• The data will not be passed on to any other third parties, except those specified above.
• The data will be used exclusively for the declared purposes. Any other use will always be dependent on your consent being obtained again.
• The person agreeing to this declaration is entitled to enquire about his/her personal data, to have the data corrected if necessary, and to demand the deletion of the data. The data will then be erased. The consent given to use personal data can also be revoked at any time.
• The person agreeing to this declaration agrees that the list of participants (name, gender, age, e-mail address, contact number and organization) will be provided to COGNOS International GmbH / SCIO Network GmbH & Co KG / GCAF / GIZ / project partners.
• The person agreeing to this declaration agrees that photographs and videos being made during the participation in the training may be used for public relations purposes by COGNOS International GmbH / SCIO Network GmbH & Co KG / GCAF / GIZ, including the publication on its web pages. The photographs/videos will not be used for commercial purposes.